CFA Exams, Accomplished Business Courses, and Trading Track Record.
- CFA Level I exam passed in Dec. 2017,
- CFA Level II exam passed in Jun. 2018,
- UNL CBA GRBA 811: Managerial Finance (Fall 2015),
- UNL CBA MNGT 864: Talent Acquisition and Staffing (Spring 2018),
- UNL CBA FINA 862: Security Valuation and the Buffett Investment Method (Spring 2017),
- UNL CBA FINA 855: Capital Markets and Financial Institutions (Spring 2017),
- Operational Finance: Finance for Managers by IESE Business School on Coursera. Grade Achieved: 96.2%; Certificate earned at Tuesday, May 23, 2017 12:12 AM GMT,
- Organizational Behavior: How to Manage People by IESE Business School on Coursera. Grade Achieved: 87.8%; Certificate earned at Friday, January 6, 2017 1:58 PM GMT,
- Accounting: Principles of Financial Accounting by IESE Business School on Coursera. Grade Achieved: 94.6%; Certificate earned at Thursday, January 19, 2017 6:50 AM GMT.
Full track record and verification from 3rd party auditor available upon request.
- Healthcare Reform: It Is All About Cost & Accountability
- High Frequency Trading: Explanation, Status, And Implication
Why NOT? Most of us have a role in this industrialized society. Not teaching people how businesses work is just as wrong as not offering universal education on basics of democracy and computer skills. That bug should be fixed. I think the founders of Jeffrey S. Raikes School of Computer Science and Management would probably agree with me :)